Monday, February 28, 2011

Addicted.

I've totally entered into a bajillion wedding contests.

My local radio station is holding a Sweetest Kiss contest where people vote on a picture of you and your fiance kissing and the grand prize is having the band Train come and sing "Marry me" at your engagement party.

I totally entered. Here's the pic I uploaded.

It's pretty darn sweet, don'cha think?
But I didn't realize how much of a pain it was to vote. You pretty much have to give them all your personal info and register your soul away in order to vote on the website. Lame. I wouldn't ask my friends to do that...... (We're on page 9!)   :)

It would be kinda cool to have Train perform at my engagement party. I love that cheesy song "Drops of Jupiter." What a classic.

Anywys, I've entered into a few others and so far I have not won a damn thing except for a lifetime supply of spam email. I learned the hard way to set up a separate "junk" email account to use when I do enter into these things. I'm sure the odds of me winning anything substantial are like 1 in a few million but.... you just never know sometimes. Time to google some more sweepstakes.

*Fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment