Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Week of Failures...

So I've been pretty much on a binge fest so far this week.

I've been at school an average of 10 hours every day and it. Sucks. Big. Time.

My diet totally reflects how stressed out and frazzled I am. I've succumbed to the temptations of deep fried goodness for the past three days. In my body's defense, I did spend an hour on the elliptical both Sunday and Monday night. Tuesday I started off okay with a veggie sub (which did come with a hearty side of french fries) but then I caved in at dinner when I opted for General Tso's tofu which doesn't sound too horrible except for the fact that they gave me 5 pounds of it along with a side of whiiiiittttteeee riiiiiiiceeeeee...... My weakness. Today I rechecked myself by having a salad for a late breakfast. But then I had a chimichanga (unfried) for lunch today (Uh. Mayzing) with double sides of Mexican rice and ice cream dessert. Fried.

I need help.

But I'm going to get back on track starting this moment. Yes I will have to head back to school this evening for a late night study session but. I. WILL. ELLIPTICAL. TONIGHT.

Tomorrow I will take my exam in the morning and blast my excess calories with a fantabulous round of hardcore tennis with Anneliese.

Friday's plan. Schoolwork. Work-work. Then another round of poundin' some serious balls on the tennis court.

Saturday. Pot luck at Brent's. Dun dun DUN! Must. Stay. Next. To. Veggie. Dish. And. Avoid. Hashbrown. Casserole.

Sunday. Weigh In #4. :(

I probably shouldn't have weigh ins during weeks when I have pot lucks to attend to. It just isn't fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment