Saturday, February 12, 2011

V-Day Prezzies.

I have been moaning and groaning for some time about how unhappy I was with the color of my teeth. I don't drink a lot of coffee normally but during school semesters, I find myself needing it in order to have any level of functioning and it seriously has made my teeth look like something out of the Amazon. I had mentioned to Brian how I would love to get my teeth whitened, especially for the big day. My lovely fiance seized the opportunity of romance by sending me a box of Crest Professional Whitening Strips (Along with paying for my ticket out to Vancouver next month) to commemorate the day of love. I was stoked! I immediately began my first whitening sesh and took pictures to document the progress. It's been day 4 of whitening and I don't think my photos really do any justice to how white my teeth really are now (These things seriously work!). But for your viewing pleasure, here are the before/after pics:

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4



Maybe I'll take a picture on Day 10 and see if the camera is able to pick up the difference. As for Brian's gift, I did send him a little somethin'-somethin' but he won't get it until tomorrow so I can't quite reveal what it is yet. However, I made the mistake of looking more after buying his gift and came across the gift that I should  have gotten him:

The lap pillow: Feels like a real set of legs!
Oh those Asians. So innovative. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment