Sunday, February 27, 2011

Neglectful Blogger Is Me.

What a busy couple of days! Sorry blogging world!

So I had my third weigh in this morning and.............. still no change.

I'm not disheartened though. This week I seriously brought the pain with that double workout session on Thursday and I worked out a total of 5.5 hours!!! Wa hooo! I'm still sore from the weightlifting but it feels great because it's a reminder of what I was able to accomplish. Even though I haven't lost any poundage recently, people have told me that I do look more toned and I can see it too. Especially in my thighs (Which better be the case cuz they're still in pain)! Yay! Goooooooooo Gina! :)

Next week's goals are to get up to 6 hours of exercise and maintain adequate hydration. Eating healthy is a give-in, not an option.

Speaking of eating, the worst thing I ate this week (Worst as in least nutritious) was probably dim sum (My first dimsum experience!) and I've come to determine that sesame balls are China's greatest invention. Ever. Pics for your tastebud delight:

Asian Tapas.

Thanks Lena!
Lena took me to this fantastic place in Chinatown, Philadelphia and you could tell this place was legit because there was a massive line! It was totally worth the wait because the whole point of dim sum places is that little mini-buffets come to your table and you just pick out what you want. Uh. Mayzing. I love buffets that come to you! :)

In other news, I babysat for the cutest 3 month old baby on Friday night and it has totally exacerbated my already fulminant case of baby fever. Meet the painfully adorable Chloe.

A. Dorbs.

Risk of dropping her for want of a good pic.

Almost babynapped her.
She was so good! I had her sleeping in like 15 minutes! Sigh. Seems like all my friend are having babiessss... except me. Wah. One step at a time, G-dubs.

Okay so today is another day of wedding shows. I'm hoping to win the Big Kahuna at this one since it's at a smaller venue (Keep your fingers crossed for me). I'll have an update upon my return!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck at the wedding venue!! Over 5 hours of working out is disgusting. I cannot imagine myself doing all that. Glad you're keeping motivated! Go go Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Estar! The workouts really do suck. The dress try-ons help me stay motivated though! Saw your bro and James yesterday. Why ain'tcha been comin' up? You can come and watch me sweat my ass off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 months is such a lovely age!

    And seriously - Slimming World! I started with them at the beginning of December and have lost 10% of my starting body weight DESPITE a couple of major lapses, and I haven't once felt even slightly hungry!

    (And btw when I actually got to the Gaga party I wished I'd got a blonde wig, but I think the bodystocking and the kitchen foil on my face were good enough. (My bachelorette party has the theme.... 90s Goth-Raver - squeeee!)

    :-) Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to join a support group but honestly, I can't afford it!!! I can barely afford to eat healthy!

    And 90s Goth-raver sounds AMAZING!!! Wish we were on the same continent -- I'd totally crash your party Rhiannon! :)

    ReplyDelete