Monday, February 21, 2011

A Glimpse of Brian

I've once again taken over the blog.

In order to incorporate at least a fragment of my lovely soulmate I'm going to dedicate this post to one of my favorite photos of us:

Sweaty-faced and in love. :)
This was taken during our trip to Maui, while hiking up the Pipiwai Trail. We took a break streamside and I quickly snapped this picture before we continued the hike to Waimoku Falls (Which I totally recommend to EVERYONE! It's unbearably beautiful and refreshing and good for your soul and breathtaking and makes you cherish all things related to nature and just.... go.). I love this photo because it shows how different we are yet at the same time how much we have in common. The obvious differences are skin color, eye color, hair color, etc. which I still love because I find the contrast quite striking and remarkable. As for the similarities, they are simply that we sweat in sync, the sun reflects off our skin in the same tones, and that we have matching smiles.

That's all I really need. Someone who will smile through the sweat with me. :)

1 comment: