Friday, June 3, 2011

And The List Goes On...

MORE WEDDING VENUES!

I know, can you believe it? It's definitely getting more difficult to come up with more venues since we've practically seen them all before but after a few hours of diligent searching, I've come up with a few more that I'd like to go see.

The first one was inspired by my visit to Bermuda and a conversation with Kristin and Kurt. I present to you Wedding on a yacht!

The Sunset Bay Yacht in Vancouver

We're on a boat.
How pimp would that be? And it holds like 200 people! The only issue I have is that Brian and I tend to get slightly seasick. And I'm sure there will be tons of alcohol to help with that. I just thought that the yacht idea would be prime for amazing views of the city, especially during the day. I couldn't really find any good pictures but the website had a few tiny ones if you'd like to take a gander.


The second venue of interest to me is the Scotiabank Dance Center. The building is AWESOME, it's in a central location (On Davie) and they have a upper floor terrace!

Obviously dance-friendly.

The third venue of interest is the Law Courts Inn's Great Hall. Who knew that the downtown court building hosted weddings? The Great Hall is quite pretty as well. This would be a tribute to me and Brian's law school days!


The Grand Hall



The final place that I've been considering is a reception at the Vancouver Public Library Promenade. And anybody who's anybody knows how pimpalicious this joint is!

The Lib

The Promenade

Set up.

All decked out!

Whatchyall think? I know. I have a crapload of venues left to visit! Hopefully six weeks will give me enough time!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fancy... I don't think u'd feel much of rocking back and forth on a yacht that size, but u should get on it to see anyway. The law courts inn looks pretty awesome, spacious without being too spacey.. plus the price isn't steep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian LOVED the yacht! We'll see how it pans out! I definitely wanna check out the other sites as well! Exciting exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete