Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Day of Rest? Sort of.

So it's 8:00pm and I am still at work. Boo. All my coworkers have gone for the night and it's just me and the list of translation claims in front of me.... An opportunity for a mini blog!

Classes today were rough and I have another full day tomorrow. Sigh.

Tonight was supposed to be Kickboxing with Katie night but we have rescheduled for something a little different. I was enjoying the kickboxing seshes but my body wasn't any where near as sore as the first time around. I was really hoping to kick my own ass at least once a week -- I wanna bring the pain! I mentioned this to Katie and told her that I was interested in trying all different types of exercises to really challenge my body so tomorrow we're going to partake in Bodystep. Here's a little description:


"It is the ultimate way to give your body a high energy cardioblast and tone the hips and thighs. With over 2,000 steps per session, you will see results in record time. Get in step with bodystep ™"


Sounds/looks pretty intense. Can't wait! :)



****EDIT****

So Lena (Being the evil baker extraordinaire that she is) comes by my desk with THREE CHOCOLATE COVERED RED VELVET CAKE POPS. EEEEEK!!!!! Without even a second thought, I scarf down two immediately. It was beyond delish. So moist and chocolatey and.... simply divine. I look at the third one and tell Lena how much Brian would enjoy one of these. We talk about the practicalities of shipping the last cake pop to him and we determine that it is doable. Here is Brian's saved cake pop:


Evil! Stay away!


Must. Resist.

To keep a long story short, it didn't work out.

Just another shortcoming to add to my weekly list of wedding diet fails. Totally worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Hello.

    I stumbled onto your blog. I love your writing style and entirely empathise regarding the cake pop!

    Rhiannon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhiannon!

    I'm glad you enjoy my ramblings! You'll be seeing a lot more blogs regarding me and my weakness for desserts! It's just a blessing that Lena didn't bring me any more! :)

    ReplyDelete