Friday, February 18, 2011

CRISIS!

Major carb relapse! Just binged hardcore on rice and spicy tofu stew! FOUR WHOLE BOWLS OF IT!

Time for elliptical punishment. :(




*****EDIT*****

Okay so I ellipticalled my ass off and I feel a tad bit better. I shouldn't be too hard on myself especially since I've been doing so well but it just sucks when you've had a healthy turkey sandwich for lunch and then you ruin it with a gallon of rice at dinner. I'll just have to add that fail to the weekly fail list.

In wedding news:

I will be attending the Delaware Upstate Bridal Show on Sunday with Lena and then heading for dress try-on session 3 afterwards. These sessions really keep me motivated! Along with Katie as my weekly gym motivator, I'll be Kleinfeld-ready in no time! :)

Kleinfeld Update: I still haven't heard any word regarding my application to be on "Say Yes to The Dress." And I used every card under the sun: ethnic diversity, conservative vs free-spirited, religious conflicts, long distance relationship, charity promotion, etc.  Geez, what's it gonna take to get me my close-up? 

4 comments:

  1. I'm fully aware this is unsolicited thus not necessarily helpful but I struggled with low carb stuff for years... Until I discovered Slimming World.

    http://www.slimmingworldusa.com/

    I lost 16lbs over the course of two months. At times frustratingly slow but effective. I fell off the wagon a few weeks ago (back on it today) and I was really surprised that I've only gained 4lbs.

    (I still love your blog and your writing style)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Rhiannon! There aren't any slimming world sessions where I am but I'm definitely going to look into the online programs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah.. I didn't know you applied for that. Well, good luck with all that! And dang, Gina. 4 bowls? It's good that you have your elliptical machine. I just sit in my room and wallow in self pity. :( With all the working out and dieting, you'll be fine though. Do not worry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Estar! You could come up here and we could always wallow together! I happen to be a professional wallower at times. :)

    ReplyDelete