Friday, February 4, 2011

Engagement Photos: To Be? Or Not To Be?

I don't entirely understand the reason behind having engagement photos done but honestly, who really needs a legit reason for a photo shoot? It's just an act of pure self-absorbed indulgence. And we all deserve those once in a while. I'm not against the idea of engagement photos but I have yet to fnd a set that doesn't scream total cheese. Here's some of the hall-of-famers:


The Classic "Hand-over-hand/unfocus faces" pose.

Wow. This picture reeks true love.

I've come across a few that were borderline creative and unique but I still think it's really difficult to pull off unless the theme is relevant to both you and your partner's life. Thoughts? Ideas?




Speaking of cheese and photoshoots...... Brian's dabbled in a bit of both.





LOL! Makes me laugh everytime! Enjoy, world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment