Monday, February 14, 2011

School. Sucks.

Short and sweet little blog:

Holy cow.

Classes are kicking my ass! And it's only the second week! I'm trying not to get stressed out because I know how stress can f*up a diet: stress goes up, cortisol goes up, immune system goes down, rate of healing goes down, you feel like crap --> you eat crap.

The schedule is just so erratic this semester and spontaneous little tasks just keep poppin' up. Tomorrow for example, I have class from 8 to 12:15 and then FOUR FREAKIN' labs. Four labs = school from 8 to 6pm. BRUTAL. Wednesday - Morning classes, then work til 6pm, then kickboxing at 7:30pm. More classes and labs on Thursday. Friday = classes labs and work til 6pm. On Saturday I'm observing at the Labor and Delivery Department at Christiana Hospital (That's 6 hours worth of vaginal assessments) and have an engagement party to attend at 8pm. On Sunday I have church in the morning at 8am, an AA meeting to attend at 11am, and a Bridal show from 12 to 3:30 with pastry extraordinaire Lena.  WHEW! Just typing it out makes me tired! I can't wait til Monday. So the deadly cycle can start anew. Thank my lucky stars that this is my last academic semester. I'm so ready for REAL LIFE (AKA: a real paycheck).

In wedding news, I've booked an appointment at David's Bridal to try on the Vera Wang White Collection. Yay!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. :)


EDIT:

The AA meeting I'm attending is for observational experience. I wish I had a drinking problem 'cuz I sure could use a drink right about now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment