Monday, March 14, 2011

Quick Update

Have to head back to school for an hour long lab on PICC lines. Boo. Just took a Psych exam which went well (I hope) and I am looking forward to doing absolutely nothing tonight. Except maybe exercise/play tennis with friends (which I desperately need to do).

In diet news, I just joined the flax seed wagon and am now officially flax seeding anything and everything I consume. I've been flax seeding for the past two days and it really does make me more regular.... if you know what I mean.

I aslo just bought these fabulous zebra print nail strips from the local drug store and they are super easy and super fun.

Fab.

I just really needed to pamper myself a little bit since I have been hating life for the last few weeks. Good news is, I get a little break from exams until next Monday and Wednesday when I have my final two exams before spring break. So I am definitely going to live it up in NYC this weekend. Pics to come! :)

3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!!!!!! Super fun. I like your swerve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! I'll be more than happy to nailpaper you up the next time I'm in town! Hope you like pink glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am more of a French manicure girl (if anything) but I am open to any and all new nailpaper experiences! Bring it. Bling it.

    ReplyDelete