Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ah-woooosah.

Cannot WAIT 'til this week is over.

I hate to be such a debbie downer but I am in some serious need for a break in this painful monotony of having such a jam-packed mandatory schedule. And I'm not alone in my sufferings: all my classmates in my accelerated program have begun to slowly realize that this semester is inhumane and incompatible with a happy healthy life so we're pretty much just a mass group of wallowers that meet up everyday and remind each other of how miserable we all look. It's depressing beyond words.  

I'd like to take this time to thank my wonderful and loving long-distanced fiance for dealing with me for the past week. I haven't been the easiest person to be around/talk to/skype with lately and he may have gotten the brunt of my grouchiness. I have been neglecting him for at least a few days now and he is patient and understanding and just overall -- great. I just need to keep my sanity intact until the weekend gets here. Takin' it day by day... A-wooooooooooooooo-saaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Enough of the negative thoughts. Time to focus on the fun things to look forward to.

Upcoming events:

- Kleinfeld/NYC trip with the girlfraaannnnnndssss. :)
- The end of winter and the beginning of spring! Yes yes yes!
- SPRING BREAK. Holy moley do I ever need this. 23 days left.... twenty. three. days. til I can leave my scrubs and textbooks behind for the west coast sunshine and the loverman.
- Jennie's bachelorette party! My first drag show! Woo hoo!
- The end of spring semester. Please God, let me survive long enough to see the end of it.
- SUMMERTIME!!!!


I feel better already.


Wedding snippet:

Here's an Enzoani dress I tried on last Sunday. Lovely dress. Dumb expression on my face.


Suck it in and tuck it, girl.


87 dresses left to try on. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! The lace around the bottom is lovely!

    23 days will be over in a flash.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete