Tuesday, March 8, 2011

82 Dresses To Go

Hello hello.

School has been slowly but ever so surely consuming my life. The semester will lighten up after the next week or so and I will finally have a moment to breathe. Until then, I hope you all won't mind the blogging stagnation/inconsistencies.

Updates:

Kleinfelds. 11 days away and I am in rough shape. School and stress have been throwing a major wrench into my diet plans and exercise has been getting the shaft. I still managed to eke out 5 hours of workouts last week and still hope to maintain at least that level of activity this week as well. *Fingers crossed*

Dress try-ons. I just tried on 5 more dresses on Friday with Lena and they were bling-tastic. For your viewing pleasure:

So. Much. Fluff.

Bedazzled.

Betrained.

All in all, a successful try-on sesh. I'm beginning to get a better idea of the types of dresses that I think I want for the big day. I don't think I'll have any more time to devote to try-ons until Kleinfelds, which is fine by me because I'll be ready to go all out by then!

Speaking of Kleinfelds and my failed diet, my cousin sent me a project to do in the mail called "Flat Ellie". She mails herself to me and I take her along to various adventures where I document the journey with photos with her in it. I partially blame her for my recent food fails. See below. 

Best. Quiche. Ever.

Korean food. Nuff said.
BROWNIES WITH ICING. YESSSSS.

We're human, right? Indulgence is natural. :)

2 comments:

  1. It's very natural... People who spend less time at work + school find less time to work out.

    It's impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rhiannon. I'm glad you're still coming by to read my blog even though I've been pretty inconsistent. It's been a crazy couple of weeks for me and I'm just trying to hang on to every inch of sanity I have left until Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete