Friday, March 18, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhooooddddd.

We're having kick-ass weather out here on the east coast and I'm taking full advantage of it!

Yesterday four of my classmates and I decided to hit the courts for some rounds of tennis and minus a few awkward events (Colleen had to run off the court to beat the parking nazis to her car in order to avoid being towed; It was St. Patrick's Day and the whole campus was teeming with belligerant drunkards), everything went smoothly.

It's the day before our NYC trip and I still have so much to do! I am heading to work to finish all my weekend workload by today. I have to call Kleinfelds to request them to expand the guest maximum number to 7 (their max is 5), I'm supposed to meet Anneliese up for some one-on-one tennis time in the afternoon, edit and submit two papers, study sesh tonight til I pass out, and lose ten pounds by tomorrow (jk). Will the madness ever end? Oh wait. Yes it will. It's called SPRING BREAK!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!!!

Wedding stuff:

Cereal Cake. I might just make this one myself.
Mine would obviously incorporate Capn Crunch! Yum!


So I saw this and was immediately delighted. I mean, what could be better suited for a gangsta bride like myself??


I pity the fool.

Move it or lose it.

It's a dangerous world out there folks. We gotta protect ourselves. In style. :)



UPDATE:

I may have forgotten to mention that this Sunday I am attending my first ever Overeaters Anonymous meeting. I'm ready to take the first step to recovery and admit that I am an overeater! Updates on Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I thought of you when I saw these dresses:

    http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?line=m&style=A3475

    http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?line=m&style=A3465

    Her line might be more affordable than Kleinfelds.
    -KF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh both of those are really pretty. My wedding dress was Maggie Sottero - they are beautifully made. I LOVED my dress and am trying to hatch a plan where I get to wear it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Katie! Can't wait to do dress try-ons together!!!! :)

    Heather -- I will allow you and only you to be able to wear white to my wedding. There! Hatched plan done! :)

    ReplyDelete