Friday, March 11, 2011

End of the Freakin' World!

Maybe the world isn't even going to last long enough to see my wedding day. What's the use in planning?


I'm just being dramatic but GEEZ! It seems like there's just been one natural disaster after another! Maybe Harold Camping is right. Maybe the end of the world is May 21st, 2011. But it's always good to have a Plan B. My Plan B is to keep on planning this wedding. In the meantime, I gave a small contribution to help out with Japan's catastrophe. It's not much, but it's something. American Red Cross makes it extremely simple to contribute and I'm sure there are many other organizations that have similar set ups. I figured sacrificing two Venti Starbucks lattes was the least I could do.

My prayers and best wishes go out to all those affected by the earthquake/tsunami and I am tremendously thankful to have my friends and family healthy and safe. Charlie Sheen, you have been dethroned. You are no longer front page news. LOSING!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to be PISSED, if Armageddon picked MY wedding date!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I've already picked out a dress to wear! :)

    ReplyDelete