Monday, August 1, 2011

Croquet -- Conquered!

Currently in Portlandia but don't have time for a full on update post.


I leave you with some pics of this past weekend in Vancouver: hanging with our awesome landlord (who is just FABULOUS! I want to be her when I grow up) and my first ever croquet experience with Sean and Michele.... that I almost WON! :)

Poppin' some bubbly with Regina and Katalyn. Check out Regina's rockin' fascinator!

Pic in the lovely garden.

The drink of choice.

CROQUET TIME!

Sean does all the work of setting up the course.

Mallet-wielding machines!

Close up!

Post croquet drinks at the King's Head Tavern!
The plan for today is to see the best of Portland and then head over to Fort Stevens campsite with Jane and Doug and get our nature on!!! Stoked! Can't wait to be roasting s'mores and wieners over the campfire! :)

More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment