Thursday, August 11, 2011

Puppy Fever!

*Burp*

Just overdosed on some serious Go Lean Crunch cereal post workout. I just ate an hour's worth of cardio. It is still better than caving into my initial craving of SUSHI. Mmmm.... *Droools* But I figured that since Brian is giving me a strict weekly allowance and because I had already splurged on two gossip magazines to keep me focused at the gym, I figured that eating stale cereal at home would be an acceptable compromise.

I made a lovely gym friend, Melissa who has offered to give me a kayaking lesson on Granville Island this Monday and I am SUPER STOKED. It'll be my first kayaking adventure and I just pray to God I don't capsize and drown.

I was late for Zumba and missed it so I opted for a 35 minute bike ride followed by a 35 minute elliptical sesh. I would have done some weight lifting but I ran into Melissa and we pretty much chatted the rest of my motivation away. But it was worth the kayak date and I'll do some double time tomorrow.

Onto to my latest fetish: MINIATURE ENGLISH BULLDOG PUPS!






Random, I know. But seriously. Too stinkin' kayoote! I've been wanting these for a while and Brian and I have discussed getting a puppy in April and I am TOO EXCITED! These things are so delightfully WRINKLY!

Brian still insists on a getting a larger dog but we'll see. I wouldn't mind having two doggies but I don't think Brian will let that fly.

You know what they say, first up, puppies, next step, baby-making!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Dogs are awesome!!! All I can recommend, no matter the size, is to get one that doesn't shed! TRUST ME. Especially if you hate to clean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. forget the babies, just have a house full of those puppies! you don't have to clean their butts after each doodoo and they don't cry at night..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice ladies! I'll make sure to pick out a bald, mute, constipated dog! :D

    ReplyDelete