Friday, August 26, 2011

SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED!!!!!

It's finally DONE!!!!!!!!!!

We are officially getting married at the Vancouver Art Gallery on August 4th, 2012!!!!!!!!

At long last!

That date is especially good for any residents of British Columbia because it just so happens to be a long weekend! :)

Brian and I have agreed that we couldn't have found a more perfect spot: It's located in central downtown, close to EVERYTHING and we get the ENTIRE art gallery to ourselves!

I don't want to give all the exciting details away but we also have our own private animateurs at our disposal and Brian and I plan to utilize ALL FOUR FLOORS of this beautiful gallery!

Oh and the best part??? Just GUESS who's being showcased that weekend?

Here's a clue for all the art lovers out there:

One of the GREATS! :)
I'm SO EXCITED I COULD DIE!!!!!!!!


8 comments:

  1. Ballin'!! You deserve the Best! Now all you need is the perfect dress for your fairytale wedding.. I better be invited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DaaAAaAAngggGGGgg.. I have no idea who that's by.
    But Yayy! that's so exciting! A WHOLE art gallery. What is you plannin?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! You both are DEFINITELY getting the invite!

    I don't have all the details sorted out yet but I'm super stoked about utilizing all the complexes. Maybe I'll hire oompa loompas??? In tuxedos??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG -- it's freaking LEGENDARY and AWESOME your venue is a art gallery that it's way beyond a disappointment for me to miss it OTL...haha congrats yo for signing it and getting the date...i also notice your date is unique and wonder if you did it on purpose -- 8 + 4 = 12 --> 8/4/12

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. No Julie, the date is purely coincidental... I'm not that amazing of a mastermind! But thanks for the congrats! How are your wedding plans coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh i'm not engaged but still single?...i'm guessing you're thinking of a different julie haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. correctomundo hahaha!

    ReplyDelete