Friday, July 29, 2011

Asian Film Festival Auction Night and Day 2 at Steve Nash Fitness Center

Hello dear friends!

So I had the honor of meeting up with our lovely friend An and Brian's old schoolmate Joanna and we had a great time at the Biltmore where they were holding a fundraiser auction for the Vancouver Asian Film Festival. While I missed out on a lot of neat bids, the night was still tons of fun with an Asian Elvis impersonator and free makeovers and dart games for candy.

Some pics of the night:

Dinner at Caffe Barney

Carrot Cake. Gotta get my daily vegetable intake.

Getting my makeover at the Auction.

Joanna joins in on a free makeover.

Request: Turquoise Drag Queen!

Successsssss!!!

Post Auction Drinks!

The look... of loveeeeee...

Made over, bitchezzzz.
So we ended up leaving with candy, fresh makeup and a free chapstick from Yelp. Like I said, great night.

This morning Brian and I slept in to the ripe time of 9 am and I got ready to hit the gym again for round two. Nash 360 turned out to be similar to the YMCA's Step Up class so it was a bit more familiar than Zumba. But boy did my body acheeee. My abs were hurting the most. I chose the path of least resistance by opting for no free weights and the lowest step possible. I stayed for the follow up Flex and Flow class and this is OFFICIALLY my favorite class. 30 minutes of nothing but stretches. It's like yoga for lazy bears. Half of it is done on your back or your belly. My type of workout.

After my gym session, I came home to a DEE. Licious lunch cooked by my loving fiance -- one of my favorite of his dishes, wheat spaghetti aglio e olio.

YURM.
Tonight we're meeting up with Sean et al for a friendly round of croquet at Kits Beach. Funzies! 

Now I'm off to do my wifey duties of shopping for tomorrow's trip. I hate grocery shopping, ugh.

Enjoy the weekend everybody!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment