Thursday, August 25, 2011

So. Close.

Guess what?

The contract to our wedding venue is sitting on the kitchen table. Unsigned.

We're 90% sure we will sign it and turn it in but there are a few adjustments that we are going to try to make.... such as the price.

It is pretty steep.

We've already haggled it down but it's still a lot of money. And I think Brian's having second thoughts. I, on the other hand, have no thoughts. It's been a painful experience throughout this whole venue selection process and I am mentally done with it all. I don't care if we get married in a asteroid crater at this point (Actually, that would be pretty cool. Dusty, but cool). It would be disappointing if I left here without a confirmed venue but I guess there are worse things. It just sucks since we've managed to look at so many and the one venue we're BOTH set on, happens to cost an arm and a leg. I'm debating between setting up some more last minute venue options or just letting Brian make the decision himself. I cannot wait til this is all over!! And then I'm not thinking about wedding plans for a long long time!

Anyways, that's the update folks. I'll keep you posted as to what happens next! Hopefully my next post will be on how we FINALLY BOOKED SOMETHING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment