Friday, June 17, 2011

Terminal City Club and the Magic Cruise

I am finally able to post on Brian's and Miss Carol's visit to the Terminal City Club. The location is ideal and I think this is Miss Carol's favorite. Check it out.


The building.

Lobby

Terrace

View

More terrace

The set up


We have a piano, yay!

The dance floor, me thinks.


Chairs and floor.




Fancy shmancy.
Looks like a lovely place. The price is reasonable as well.


Then the venue hunters went to see another wedding yacht. This one did not get as good a feedback.... It's called the Magic Cruise. Brian thought that it just wasn't as good of a venue as the first yacht they saw. Here are the pics from that visit.







Looks like a nice boat from what I can see but I'll take Brian and Miss Carol's words for what it really was. It was also half the price as the first boat so I can believe that this ship ain't all that....

In other news, I wasn't able to zumba it up yesterday because they were having technical difficulties with the music and such. So I just gymed it up, hit some balls on the tennis courts, and ended the evening with a hilarious round of Wii Fit. I love Wii Fit! So today wasn't too shabby on the activity scale. Gonna try to start running this weekend. Goal for this weekend: Run a half mile without passing out.  :)

1 comment:

  1. 1. nice club!
    2. When i saw the piano, I immediately thought of this beautiful waltz played in the movie Princess Diaries 1, after Mia announced she accepts to be a princess.. It'd be a great slow dance.
    3. We should run together this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete