Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Sad Day for the City of Glass...

Soooo... The Canucks lost. Horribly.

I couldn't even stand to watch the last five minutes because it was that painful.

Then the riots began.

That was really unfortunate. I don't think anyone in a million years would have expected that. Not out of Vancouver. Maybe Philadephia. Definitely Philadelphia.

I understand the fans' frustrations because I was definitely one of them. I was internally rioting the whole time and my friends were pretty much staying out of my designated tantrum pacing path.

But I'm sure everyone will recover and we always have next year, folks. Hope all those people whose properties were damaged had some insurance coverage.

So on to more positive things.

Today I am going to my first Zumba class with my baby cuzzo and Brooklyn. We gon' get our asses into shape! I've just recently started to eat healthier again and wow, what a difference. I've lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks! Hollur. I was in pretty rough shape before this (I've gained another ten pounds since my last dieting attempt) and I'm feeling better than ever.

I've been looking up mini-marathons in Vancouver because I would like to start running again and I found this AWESOME mud run. It's a combination of running and biking through the mud and is done in team pairs. See below.



Looks totally doable! This will hopefully keep me motivated through the summer!

Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment