Saturday, June 11, 2011

Beachy Weekend.... :)

I'm at Rehoboth Beach with Lena, Noah and Gracey!

In all honesty, I probably shouldn't have come out to the beach for the entire weekend since I have a paper and another pediatric med calculation assignment due by Monday but.... you only live once, right? And it's summertime! :)

Grottos for lunch!

Gracey and her beloved ice cream

Beachside.

The gals.

Moi and my weekend date, Gracey

Cold ass water.

Toe ring buddies.
We just had dinner at Finn's Raw Bar and we're just taking some down time before hittin' the town!

Brian and Mama Gregg have confirmed that they saw the Terminal City Club today and quite liked it. I'm sure he will have lots of pictures for me to upload. They also saw the Magic Cruise Yacht which was pretty nice as well and half the price as the Sunset Bay Yacht. Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Stay tuned for more updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment