Sunday, June 5, 2011

Beachiness and BLING!

Hit up the beach this weekend and got my sun on! We have been experiencing PERFECT beach weather the last few days and we were itchin' to take advantage of it!

I went with my gf Brooke, Brent, and Uche. It was pretty much a last hurrah before classes start on Monday. BOO.

I have another weekend at the beach planned for this  upcoming weekend with Lena, Grace, et al. and I'm going to try not to exacerbate the low grade skin cancer that I may have acquired from yesterday's sunny debauchery.

For the reading impaired, I present to you visuals:

On our way!

Claw times.

At destination!

Da boys!

No swimming is right.

Beachin it.

Watch model in the making.

Best angle.

Beach babes.

Our chauffeur and body guard.

Thai food makes them lovers.

Sexy.

Sexy.

Setting trends.

Work it girl.

So vogue.

Fab.
So I personally did not end up going into the water because it was FUH-REEZING. Brent and Brooke took a short dip or two. Those brave souls. After soaking up some sun we shopped at all the cute little boutiques on the main strip of the boardwalk and then headed to the outlets.

I had the brilliant idea of getting Brooke to look at some ring bling simply for research purposes and fun, harmless ring try-ons (Brooke is in a pretty lovey-dovey relationship with Robert and they are THE cutest couple EVER!!!). It never hurts to look, ladies! :)

Check out the bling she picked:

If you look carefully, the center "diamond" is made up of 10 little diamonds.

Bit on the yellow side.

Cool setting though!


2 carat ROCK.

Side view.

MY ULTIMATE FAVE. The TRILLION CUT. PERFECT FOR BROOKE!!!

Gorgeous and unique! Just like Brooklyn! :)
Anyways, after we got back from Rehoboth beach, I needed some serious downtime, I was exhausted! I watched the end of the Boston v. Canucks game and Canucks win in overtime!!!!!! AWESOME!!!! I've been seriously jumping on the Canucks bandwagon. They've never won a Stanley Cup in franchise history and I think they are WELL on their way to winning their first one! So exciting! Vancouver is really making its mark! :)

Sunday funday is not going to be all fun and games. Classes start tomorrow and we have a freakin' quiz on the first day (Is that legal?). Annie comes home from upstate NY tonight so we'll all be gettin' together to have dinner and then the rest of the night will probably be dedicated to med calculations. Sigh. The fabulous lives of nursing students. It'll be all over in 6 months! It's the homestretch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment