Monday, June 27, 2011

JOB OPP

I have an interview at the Christiana Hospital in 1.5 hours.

I hope they don't mind me coming in dressed in scrubs. I have to pick up a patient chart in the unit today.

Wish me luck.


***UPDATE***

So the interview went GREAT! The lady who interviewed me was super duper nice and accomodating! I still have some hurdles to get through though. I'm waiting for my placement now and hopefully will have my final interview set up for the next week or so. I really wanna get my big fat foot in the door!

Let's see..... I am about three weeks away from heading over to the west coast to be with the lovah and already my trip is getting pretty booked without me working/volunteering in Vancouver. At this point, I think it's safe to say that I will just be chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool, and..... all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school. Turns out my good friends Jennie and Dan will be joining us for a little mini roadtrip out in the beginning of August which is AWESOME since I have been wanting to go see Seattle and Portlandia for quite some time.

In other coupley news, Brian has been seriously interested in this little number:








Not the most pimpdad place in the world but it's cute and AFFORDABLE. I rikey.

Can't wait to go house huntin'! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment