Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Daysss....

I am a slacker.

I had an exam today and I didn't watch a single lecture for it. Go me. I'm going for the biggest slacker of the year award. I figure, it's summer, I'm tired of studying, and I just wanna relaxxxxxx...

Well it turns out I didn't totally bomb the exam (I got a B) and I haven't missed a single class yet. So I still have some room for more slackerish behavior. Woohoo! Clinicals have been a pain to get up early for but so far they have been low stress. I'm tan, lazy, and chillin'. A great place to be!

Recap of the week:


With the lovely Ava at the pool!

Stunner smile

Too presh.

Pool days with the gals.

Gettin' color.

BBQ number 343.

Miss Susan gettin' groovy.

Fah-hoood.

5'8

Sarah wins by a hair.

Brooklyn knows how to take pic.


Big news. The mumsie is officially booked for her first visit to meet the in-laws. Eek! I'm not too worried about it because I'm sure they'll all get along just fine. I'm pretty stoked to show her around though. I think she will really like Vancouver and what the city has to offer. While she's in town, I'm going to go ahead and book our top 3 or 4 venues options and see what she thinks of each of them. It'd be nice to get some Chung input.

I'm still trying to workout the details of my duration out there but so far my plans are minimal. Momma Chung will be with me the first week, Brian and I are planning to spend a week at Tie Lake sometime in August, and there's one week where I'll have to study for my online course final exam. The day before I leave, the mud run is scheduled to take place and Brian's friend Sean has also invited us to a beer fest in Oregon for a weekend in July. That still leaves about 2 weeks of nothingness.... I was thinking about seeing more venues during this time and just veggin' out. NIIIIICE.


Anyways folks, I'm off to pick up my patient assignments at the hospital. Hopefully my patient won't die on me tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment