Friday, June 10, 2011

More Bridal Gowns

Today was a good day.

I got the best fortune cookie fortune I've ever gotten in my entire life.

Check. It. Out.

Major.
Pretty gangsta is what that is!

Anyways, I dragged the cuzzo to dress try-ons and here's a couple we had fun with...

Beautiful Maggie Sottero Vintage style gown

The back was lovely!

Maggie Sottero Destination gown.

So soft and flowyyyy

Loved the details.

Modified train included. :)
Wow. So I think that makes the count..... approximately 65. SIXTY FIVE DRESSES HAVE BEEN TRIED ON. Insane! I gotta admit, a lot of the dresses are beginning to look the same. I have kept a top three count in my head and I think I'll be getting close to narrowing things down shortly since the venue is close to being booked.

Brian and Mama Gregg are going to check out the Terminal City Club tomorrow (last week did not happen due to an appointment confusion) and maybe check out The Vancouver Club as well. They might even consider checking out some other yachts while Mama Gregg's in town.... I'm just glad she's coming out to help with the decision making process. I can't wait to finally have this thing booked and underway!

As for job hunting/volunteering in Vancouver, I am back to square one! :( I was offered an interview yesterday but they would want me in Vancouver to do the interview by next week..... and that's not happening unfortunately. Sighhhh.... It would have been amazing to be able to work with the Monarch House and the Children with Autism Summer Camp but I guess that just wasn't in the cards.... I'll continue to look but if anyone has any leads, please pass them my way! I'm dying for a summer position out there! Anything!

Anyways, I'm out to join some friends to watch the Canucks vs. Bruins game... Kinda nervous since the Canucks have seriously been choking the past two games but I'm not losing faith just yet. I still think the shiny cup is well within reach!

Go Canucks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment