Friday, July 1, 2011

Why my wedding diet is going to sh*t

Evil. Apple and Blueberry Pie
It's because I have friends that can COOK! This is a pie baked by my good friend Anneliese. It seriously is a little orgasm in a bite. Uh. Mayzing.


Not only is Anneliese constantly feeding me and stuffing me up like a turkey, I have Mamma Lena makin' her DIVINE desserts every other week! Observe (Lena's an AMAZING self-taught cupcake baker):

My first encounter with Leelee's baked goods. It pretty much sparked our relationship.

How stinkin' cute?

For our coworker's surprise baby shower.

Some of Leelee's infamous cake pops!

Hello Kitty Cake Pops

How do I end up gravitating towards such culinary savants? It's a wonder I'm not morbidly obese. Good thing David's Bridal offers plus sizes! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment