Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Independence Day Weekend Recap

I don't want another grilled hotdog or casserole dish or potato chip or corn on the cob ever. Again. Ever. Eh. Vurr.


I'm officially on BBQ overload and am going to detox for the rest of the summer.

I think I ate my body's weight worth of grilled food.


Here's the evidence:
BBQ #1 at Emma's crib.

Me and Stace. Me looking a bit rough....

Beer ponging.

BBQ #2/Liz's birthday!

Yummy cakes!

THREE cakes.

Happy group

Happy bellies?

Preggers.

Shots shots shotssss

Nurses and murses.

Drew. Who I wanna be when I grow up.

Maturity.

Self exam.

One's always higher than the other.

Don't.... know.

Joe's big pimpin.

My galsss.

Some sort of golf game.

Yes. Blue. Balls.
BBQ #3. With me writing a paper. :(

Coll's new beau.

Lovers.

Our traditional firepit.

Sparkler time!

Sparkler dance.

Watching fireworks.

Controlling traffic.

Vandalism ending with old men yelling at us and mom's screaming that we ruined their kids' Independence Day.
Great weekend. Happy Birthday America! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment