Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So much for Nothingness!

Okay so they were partial days of nothingness.

Yesterday I planned to wallow in the comfort of my bed for the majority of the day (which I did) but then I was invited poolside for chicken kabobs and pool shenanigans.... Who could resist?

Memorial Day 2011 Recap:

Chillin' with my second fam.

Brooklyn action shot!

Deadly face off

Three-way attack

Geronimo!

Miss Shelly and Kota. :)
Not a bad way to spend Memorial Day. Especially with my mother on a church trip to Niagara Falls and with the fajah at work. And the chicken kabobs were DELISH. Thank you Craig/Provost family!! :)

Today started off as another glorious lazy day (until my room became a sauna) but then I whipped up a last minute field trip to visit Ashley's lovely steed, Lola!

Sweets for the sweet.

Not human approved, Brent.

Lola's abode.
There's the beauty!

Making friends via bribery.

Her neighbors are nice as well.

Givin' Lola a fancy 'do.

Bonding.

Happy visitors.

Love. :)
Post stable sushi lunch totally hit the spot (especially since it was 96 degrees out at the stable!). And now I'm off to hit some balls with a friendly round of tennis!

Nothingness is turning into many fun adventures with great company! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay I made the blog! That was super fun today - we have to take more day trips like that lol! Maybe we could go to Devon tomorrow . . . :P

    ReplyDelete