Monday, May 2, 2011

Honeymoon Ideas!!!

So I'm currently sitting at a friend's house trying to get my study on since I got two exams this week (Brutal).

But of course I am distracting myself by looking up Honeymoon getaways!

If you have been following my blogs, you may have figured out that I am having a major Balinese itch. I am in LOVE with the idea of going to BALI. I'm OBSESSED with anything and everything Bali. It's just so serene and calming and....... Balinese.


I've been to a bed and breakfast in Hawaii that was constructed using imported Balinese lumber and frames and it was unbearably beautiful! I. love. Balinese-inspired architecture. Even a few of the wedding reception venues I've been eyeing incorporate the bali-bali thing. I know. Like I said, I'm OBSESSED.


I think I'm ready for the real deal.

Meet the Alila Villas Soori in Tabanon, Bali.

Oh hello ocean.

Oh hello private pool.

Hello beautiful outdoor restaurant with spectacular views.

Hello infinity pool.

I will see you soon.

The place is PERFECT for a couple's getaway. It's secluded and far from any tourist traps. It'd just be me, my man, and the beautiful surroundings...... Sigh. Can I skip the wedding and just head straight to the honeymoon?

Bali is seriously BALLIN'!!!! :)

2 comments: