Monday, May 30, 2011

Recent Wedding Obsessions

Obsession Number 1: Grace Ormonde's Wedding Blog 

I picked up one of her magazines on our way to Bermuda and fell. in. love. Quite possibly my favorite wedding magazine EVER!



Obsession Number 2: Bridal Gowns with Sexy Backs

Example: Check out Cymbeline's sexy number.

Example: My first love - Pnina
Drool.

Obsession Number 3: Jetsetter Website

It's not REALLY a wedding website but if we do resort to a destination wedding option, this is where I would book the place! This website lists availabilities from the most beautiful rentals in the world. And the best part? They provide discount prices for their members! :)


Obsession Number 4: Chicken Salad Anything

This is random. I have been on an insane chicken salad kick. Not grilled chicken salad or fried chicken salad. I'm talking about the gushy yummy mayo-infused stuff. I've been scarfing five of these a week!

You. In my belly. Now.

Obsession Number 5: Cat Eye Glasses

Takin' it back to the 1950's secretaries era!

Lookin' good Edna.


Trendy.

Marilyn dug it.

Prada's new cat eye sunglassses. These will be mine.

2 comments:

  1. The sexy back dresses are gorgeoussssss! Although that first one is pretty low.. and also my favorite of the two. The cat eye glasses are a bit too intense, but I really like the Prada one!

    Ah, btw~ Your vacation looked so awesome. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken salad for the win! Also, the first wedding dress is totally drool-worthy. Love the back of it!

    ReplyDelete