Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Laziness is my current addiction... And wedding rings have been purchased!!!

So for the first time in my life, I am unemployed and not enrolled in any classes and life. is. good.

That's right. I am a certified bum.

Granted I'm a novice bum since I've only been a bum for approximately a day and a half now but I think I'm doing a pretty darned good job of bummin' it. I slept in past noon yesterday, watched youtube videos for hours, ate ramen noodles that I MICROWAVED (not even boiled! go lazy me!), but then finally started doing some errands at around 3:30pm.

My first errand was to meet up with the madre at the mall to buy some wedding rings. My parents have insisted over and over again that they buy the rings because that was their duty. Sometimes. I like this whole "Asian duty" thing. :)  But only when it doesn't involve me having to cook or clean or give sponge baths.

Anywhoozlies. We bought the rings. And I RUV mine! I've been looking for a wedding ring for quite some time now and I couldn't BELIEVE how difficult it is to find something that compliments the scalloped edge of my engagement ring. I love my engagement ring because of all the intricate details but geez! Nothing matches it completely! Tacori does offer a wedding ring that is supposed to complement this ring but it looks like a regular, straight-line eternity band and costs a mere $1,800! Yes. Not happening. So maybe one would consider it settling, but I found a great ring that I love that isn't 100% a match for my engagement ring but I think I could still pull it off... for the rest of my life. Plus the ring was soooooo affordable. Like ridiculously affordable. And that was definitely a selling point since I wasn't trying to break my rentals' bank.

So without further ado... Here are the exclusive photos for all you dedicated followers! :)

The man ring

Mine!

Too much jelly?

solo.

What do y'all think? Too much? Not enough? Return the ring ASAP?!?! I'd appreciate the input! I'm partially tired of looking honestly, but I suppose I am gonna be stuck with this thing for the rest of my life!!!

I'm off to do an hour and a half body-wrap thing that I got a certificate for... I'll let you know how the results turn out! :)

1 comment:

  1. i just read the story of how you and brian met and it's randomly cute!!!...to be blunt, i liked your part 2 engagement photos because they were beautiful and they really show the realness of you guys whereas part 1 seemed awkward xT...if the ring that was posted on here was the affordable one -- go for it because it seems right amount, i think it suits you, it seems ok with your engagement ring and it's AFFORDABLE (one of the things about me haha)!...enough said

    ReplyDelete