Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wedding Dress Try-ons Commence

Being back in Delaware totally blows.

I don't have a problem with the state itself and the weather has been pretty decent lately so it obviously has to do with the ridiculous schedule that I'm back to. Sigh. Only six weeks left of this madness!

So when I left for Vancouver my dress count had been 25 (This is approximate). I tried on nine more dresses during my spring break which brings my grand total to 34! I have now tried on 34 dresses! Whew!

I still don't think I've come across THE dress yet although I've come across many "maybe's". I'm hoping that as soon as THE dress is on me, I'll have like an out of body experience or something which will clearly scream "THIS IS IT. THIS IS THE ONE! TAKE ME!" So far I've had a few "this could be the one" mini-bursts but nothing life-changing. Yet.

Here's a snippet from my dress try-on sesh from a boutique in Burnaby (None of which I really fancied):





But it was fun nonetheless.

I have another dress sesh today in an hour which I'm super excited about because I have discovered an affordable designer with BLING: Demetrios

Plans for the rest of the weekend? Free dinner at the swanky Potstickers because I happen to have connections like that. My girlfriend Julie is currently dating the owner's son so she knows how to hook it up! Then... HARD. CORE. STUDYING. Like I'm talking Guantanamo Bay style -- In a windowless room with no other stimulation than the notes and books in front of me. Sad panda.

Anyways, I'll do my best to be a dutiful blogger and continue to post blogs here and there. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment