Friday, April 22, 2011

Roadtrip!

So the lover has booked his flight out here to the east coast and is scheduled to arrive May 20th! Woo hoo!

Conveniently, I will just be finishing up finals and we will have a whole week to spend in glorious, mindless bliss!

Nothing is set in stone yet but we are definitely considering taking a roadtrip through New York and Montreal. If we feel up to it, perhaps Quebec City will be in the works as well? We shall see..

As the lack of my posts indicate, school and work have completely consumed my life. I apologize for my short and shallow posts... I know it's cheating to just post picture after picture without adding any personal insight but I figured it was better than letting my blog rot. I really do hope that I'll be able to tear myself away from textbooks and work long enough to sit down and actually write a decent post this weekend -- because I wholeheartedly enjoy blogging!

Here's a list of things I'd like to see/do on this upcoming roadtrip:

1. The Catskills Mountains
2. Lake Placid
3. Basilique Notre-Dame de Montreal
4. Old Montreal
5. Ovarium Floatation Baths Pulsar Massage Therapy (A DEFO.)
6. Montreal Botanical Gardens
7. Mount Royal
8. New York State Capitol
9. Lake Champlain
10. La Banquise - Arguably the best poutine place in town... 25 different types of poutine!!!
11. Aux Vivres - Montreal's first vegan restaurant
12. Yankees v. Blue Jays game!!!!
13. Any other restaurant with amazing food. :)

Exactly, my friend.
Oh hell, let's just cut the crap and admit that this trip is going to be 90% food-based... That's fine by me! Poutine Roadtrip!!!!!!

Suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. http://www.cochondingue.com/en/home.html?lang=EN

    It's in Old Quebec City if you manage to make it that far. ABSOLUTELY DELISH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leelee! :) Their double chocolate cake looks DIVINE.

    ReplyDelete