Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bachelorette Spa Retreat?

I just attended one of my dearest and darlingest friends' bachelorette party and it. was. a. blast. She had it at a drag show and it was too much fun. Amazing amazing amazinggggg times!

The bachelorette and friends.

Moi and Rob.

One of the fabulous performers!

This got me thinking.

How do I want to celebrate my last moments as a "bachelor"? I'm not sure of anything right now but I do know that the last few months have been nothing but chaos so what I would KILL for is a spa weekend getaway. YESSSSSSSS.

I want to be her.

So I googled some in this area and came across the Spa at Hotel Hershey. That's right. Hershey. As in CHOCOLATEEEEE!!!!! Um. Hello? Spa plus Hershey's chocolate? Too freakin' good to be true.

Chocolate. Spoon some into my mouth while you're at it.

Or strawberry!
How FREAKIN' amazing is that???? It's also a bonus that the hotel itself is TOTALLY pimped out!


Um. Holler.
Can I get a HAIL YEAYUH?

I want my ass to smell like hershey kisses when I leave. Literally. :)

2 comments:

  1. Bahahah Hotel Hershey! Don't forget there is a bitchin' amusement park right there too. And the whole damn town smells like chocolate. It truly is a magical place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSS!!! I had forgotten that your hometown is around those parts. Chocolate Spa + Amusement Park Drunkeness????? YESSSS.

    ReplyDelete