Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Arthur's a WALKING MACHINE!!!!!

So. 

In non-wedding news....




ARTHUR'S OFFICIALLY A WALKING BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he's been walking ever since!!!! 


He started taking a few steps just suddenly out of the blue after breakfast and then retired his walking ways for the rest of the day.

The next day, we gave it another go and the first few tries were admirable but not really "walking-walking." Check out the first few attempts:






I honestly think Arthur was just being camera-shy. Every time I whipped out the video, he refused to take any more steps. I decided to back down for a bit and let him perfect his steps.

THEN.


IT HAPPENED. ARTHUR WAS FULL-BLOWN WALKING. And I think he finally decided it was good enough to let me capture it on video.


I PRESENT TO YOU:


WALKING ARTHUR. (I apologize in advance for my creepy/annoying/slightly disturbing voice that I consider appropriate baby talk. I admit that I have a problem and by the grace of God I have taken steps to adjust my baby talk voice accordingly.)


HOW WONDERFUL IS THAT?!?!?!?!?! He's going to be unstoppable from now on! The world is YOURS little guy!




This blog is slowly turning into a Arthur Fan Blog. :)



Enjoy!




4 comments:

  1. HA! That is SO cute. Next time we come visit I will have to make sure to hide my purse. And don't worry so much about your voice - we ALL get creepy baby voice when we talk to babies. The only time it's bad is if you talk to your spouse that way..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for capturing our kodak moments Gina! Best roomie award goes to you!
    Mama Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina- thanks for making the absence of family real time for us xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that was so ADORABLE!!...probably more exciting than your wedding stuff haha sorry...i can't wait when you have kids and start blogging with them!!

    ReplyDelete